Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are looking for a Customer Service Advisor that has key responsibilities to ensure that the highest levels of customer service are delivered to both our consumers and partners at all times and via every communication channel. Reporting to the Customer Service Manager, you will have the opportunity to gain excellent hands-on experience in a fast-paced fashion marketing environment, which will broaden as the team grows.
What you’ll do
- Respond to Customer Inquiries via several channels (Chat, Email and Telephone);
- Provide information with regards to products/services and other related inquiries;
- Be the face of Farfetch to our customers and partners alike.
Who you are
- Experienced in customer service (minimum of 1 year), preferably in a fashion environment;
- Fluent in English and Italian (mandatory);
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows packages;
- Highly skilled in written and verbal communication;
- Skilled in listening;
- Able to work under pressure;
- Knowledgeable of fashion/fashion brands;
- Able to exceed customers’ expectations;
- Confident and articulate;
- Hardworking and passionate.
In Customer Service, you’ll be part of a creative family who are the voice of our brand. You won’t read from a script. We’ll trust you to deliver an impeccable service to our luxury brand customers in your own way. And have some fun in the process.