Where: Bratislava (Slovakia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Customer Services Specialist with English AND Italian
If a customer experiences a problem using a Dell Technologies product or service, the Customer Services team has the knowledge at their fingertips to answer their questions – by phone, email, chat or online. Building great relationships with customers, we make a real difference. We also establish the systems that provide solutions to questions and problems. What’s more, we report issues to design departments to make sure Dell Technologies continues to provide products that are better than ever. To keep up with constantly evolving technology, the team is fully trained whenever a product is upgraded or launched.
Join us as a Specialist on our Product Services team in Bratislava to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Customer Service Specialist for Italy, you will be the customer’s advocate, ensuring sophisticated issues are dealt with quickly and effectively, while skillfully managing expectations. You will become a specialist in Dell Technologies products, solutions and capabilities, experimenting with new innovations and discussing established methodologies with your team.
- Investigate and resolve pre-delivery and post-delivery issues to the satisfaction of the client and act on behalf of the customer with other Dell departments to ensure proper resolution of the problem
- E-mail and phone communication to support sales service provided to customers
- Advise and support a group of consumer, small & medium business and public and large enterprise clients to their highest satisfaction
- Enhancing the value of the positive customer experience through the knowledge, information and advice given
- Work in a dynamic environment of multinational teams and with an opportunity of connecting to different people from various countries every day
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 1+ year of work experience / position is also suitable for fresh graduates
- Fluent English AND Italian
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding customer care to solve customer issues in an efficient way, building a seamless customer experience
- Refined problem-solving skills
Salary starting from: 1 100 EUR gross/monthly