Where: Zürich (Switzerland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
An opportunity to be a part of the growing 21Shares distribution team helping develop client and distribution relationships and brand recognition in Italy and Italian speaking Switzerland.
Key Accountabilities and Scope:
- Build and maintain relationships with online brokers in Italian speaking regions and (working with internal teams where necessary) ensure availability of products and data on those platforms.
- Coordination with research and design on preparation of appropriate sales materials, presentations and webinars for audience.
- Coordinate promotions with online brokers/business partners/other third parties.
- Development and maintenance of key contacts and potential clients.
- Market research including cold calls to institutions to identify institutional interest.
- Arranging and attending meetings with own key contacts and developed potential clients.
- Supporting senior sales including:
- Scheduling of and attendance at meetings;
- Meeting follow up.
- Coordination with research and design on preparation of presentations and sales materials.
- Planning events and webinars – both in house and with distribution partners.
- Ensuring distribution of materials to appropriate audience through use of CRM system.
- At least 2 years distribution experience with experience in ETFs or funds preferred by not necessary.
- Experience with client acquisition including arranging and leading client engagements.
- Interest in cryptocurrencies required.
- Ability to work with internal teams outside of sales.
- Desire to work in a small fast-paced and growing team.
- A self-starter who takes initiative.
- Keen to learn and develop.