Where: Riga (Latvia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are looking for a person interested in an HR role offering opportunity to develop professional competencies in a flexible way. We share knowledge, are open and we care for our team and success, and expect the same attitude from you – our new colleague. HR specialist’s role implies a close cooperation with local HR managers and teams, communication with employees and 3rd party representatives.
You are requires personality loving structure, processes and details. At the same time it is all about people– ability to cooperate cross-functionally and internationally and to work on joint projects.
- Take care of employee data quality, payroll and administration in HR systems, related tools and applications
- Work on HR process improvements and ensure a high quality process documentation
- Ensure high quality and timely reporting, take care of fleet management
- Participate in recruitment activities
- Be an expert on HRIS usage
Required skills and experience
- Prior experience in payroll processing & administration or experience in accountancy
- Growth and development oriented, proactive personality
- High level of spoken and written English is a must
- Italian language skills at least A2 level is required
- Analytical way of thinking and inquisitive mind-set
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- University Degree in HR or related field is preferable.