Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
5G is changing the world. Be part of that change. Md7, a leading provider of innovative solutions to help mobile network operators, is seeking a passionate and detail-oriented native-level Italian speaking Administrator to expand the team.
- Are accuracy and attention to detail very important to you?
- Does supporting colleagues and clients in a high energy, fast-paced office excite you?
- Do you have an interest in being an integral part of the company’s growth?
- Are you looking for more than just a job?
If you answered yes to these questions, please read on. As our organization continues to evolve and grow, we find ourselves looking for a new team member to assist us in delivering a high-quality experience to every client, every time.
The Admin is responsible for completing data entry, quality control and process monitoring for the Italian department. The Admin is also responsible for any administrational tasks throughout the project’s processes, while closely working with the Project manager and other team members.
Major Goals and Responsibilities
- Updating all relevant databases.
- Prepare proposals / documents.
- Working with Lease Consultants and Lease Processor to ensure effective prioritizing.
- Complete Administrational tasks throughout the process.
The purpose of the project is to generate savings and/or benefits for the Client.
- Data entry (includes entering data into company’s and client’s database and software.)
- Quality control and process monitoring.
- Check and verify cadastral & ownership information.
- Attend client meetings when necessary.
- Problem solving by following guidelines and procedures.
- Completing other tasks that are assigned from time-to-time.
- Working to deadlines assigned by the Company.
Key Characteristics to be Successful in this Role
- Native-level Italian and proficient English.
- Demonstratable experience in administrational task which require a high amount of detail.
- Basic computer skills with Outlook, Excel and Word are required.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to prioritize and be self-motivated with minimal supervision.
- Effective time management skills.
- 1 – 2 years of experience in an admin-based environment.
- Experience in working with different software.
- A college degree is required.