Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Launched in 2013, the platform enables private and professional boat owners to earn extra income by renting out their boats to sailing enthusiasts around the world.
With a team of more than 100 employees from twenty different countries, our ambition is to keep increasing our market share and enter new markets to consolidate our position as world leader in boating.
We are based in Paris, on a barge moored on the river Seine. Our lovely boat boasts a 300m2 rooftop ideal for parties, barbecue, paddleboards, a small boat for watersports such as water skiing, and a super work atmosphere, it’s not a coincidence that we have been awarded the ‘Happy At Work!’ badge.
We also have offices in Marseille, Lorient, Barcelona, and Hamburg!
You will join the Customer Success team, a business unit composed of 7 people all along the year and supported by seasonal employees during the summer peak in activity. The team is led by Dominique, Head of Customer Success, and is organized in markets.
As part of your missions, you will directly report to Alessia, Customer Success Team Lead – Italy, and will work closely with them and with your colleagues on the French, Spanish and International markets.
You will also work daily with the other business units of Click&Boat, especially the BU Finance, IT, Sales and Account Management.
● Be the first point of contact of Click&Boat by email, phone or chat; understand our international customers’ needs and reply to all their enquiries before, during and after a boat rental.
● Make the link between boat owners and tenants in case of dispute and find the fairest solution in compliance with our general terms and conditions.
● Ensure commercial tasks in case of last-minute cancelation by a boat owner and Improve our quality of service by collecting feedback and highlighting the problems that you face.
● Help to prepare the high season (seasonnals training and onboarding) and to analyse the after season (new processes implementations, customer experience improvement).
🎉 Why should you join us?
● For an intense, learning and rewarding experience: you will discover all aspects of a rental platform, while being as close as possible to users.
● Work in a unique work environment: a large modern houseboat (300m2 of terrace!) on the Seine, close to the Boulogne – Pont de Saint-Cloud underground station (we have our own boat moored to the houseboat for water skiing sessions/wake after work)
● A true team spirit
● A daily practice of several languages with colleagues and customers
● Great dynamic and international start-up environment
● South-facing rooftop to share summer meals and BBQ / Afterwork
● Company breakfast every Monday
● And we offer the boat license!
● Being able to communicate with customers, you master both Italian and English (bilingual or fluent level).
● You are empathetic but know how to be assertive, and you are highly interested in the customer care field.
● Dynamic and at ease on the phone, you enjoy advising and are an ongoing person. Customer satisfaction is your main source of motivation!
● You are rigorous and able to deal with stressful situations, you love the challenge and are always ready to find solutions in case of problems!
● Organized and aware of seasonal constraints, there is no point for you to work on the week-end during the summer period (timetables shared in advance with days off during the week).
● You are interested in the start-up environment; you are proactive and ready to share your ideas to improve our services.
● If you have a boating background and have already worked with Zendesk it’s even more perfect 😉