Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Come and work with us.
Are you a sports enthusiastic and would like to work in a sports streaming platform?
Are you Italian native or fluent with strong English communication skills?
Looking to make your career in a multicultural environment in sunny and happy Lisbon?
So we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Your future project: join our Italian Customer Support team.
DAZN is a tech-first sports streaming platform that reaches millions of users every week. It provides fans the control and flexibility to watch their sports, their own way, at home or on the go.
As a customer service specialist in this project, your daily responsibilities will include:
- Ability to assist users with general Inquiries and technical support issues through phone, email, chat and social messaging channels (as assigned) regarding streaming services
- Solve with precision and efficiency emerging issues that customers may face in a proactive way
- Build meaningful relationship, answering customers questions in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner
- Meet and exceed our customer service quality goals, compliance regulations and productivity targets
- Create amazing customer experience that people value and we are proud of
- Be responsible to follow the direction of management and provide feedback
Maximize your experience.
To succeed in the role, you will need to have:
- Native or proficient level of Italian (C2)
- Advanced level of English (at least C1) both verbal and written
- Strong communication skills – with excellent phone conversation skills, attentive listening and superior writing skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills with strong attention to detail
- Desire to learn and advance, be a curious investigator and problem solver
- High-speed internet access and appropriate conditions for remote work
- Must hold EU citizenship or valid work permit for Portugal
- Be a local candidate or willing to relocate to sunny Lisbon, Portugal