Where: Terrassa, Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
A successful Customer Service Representative will focus on handling customers’ purchasing requests, developing strong relationships with the assigned accounts and supporting the sales team for continuous market growth.
Key responsibilities will be to:
– To process, monitor and follow up customers’ purchasing orders
– To ensure effective service and administrative support for the assigned customers
– To provide delivery commitment to customers and follow up on order activity to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies
– To receive and process customer inquiries on standard pricing, lead-time, products, availability, through an efficient, prompt and friendly communication with the aim of maintaining excellent customer relationships
– To establish key communication link between customer and internal departments (sales, logistics, finance, production) to keep all involved parties aware of customer activities.
To be successful in this position candidates must be customer-oriented, efficient and multi-tasking individual with excellent communication skills.
Key attributes will be:
– Higher education with an administrative and/or commercial orientation
– 2-3 years of experience in administration/customer service/logistics
– Working knowledge of MS Office packages. Knowledge of Oracle R12 is an asset
– Strong communication and administration skills, fast learner and a team player
– Flexibility, ability to multi-task, to manage time and to adopt to changes
– Understanding and following the company values and principles
– Pro-active attitude (initiative to contact customers), ability to take a decision when necessary
– Fluent in Italian and English (company language)