Where: Bucharest (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Provide liaison between Business Line Leader, top/middle management, employees and third parties;
- Monitor industry news and trends and provide relevant updates to the executive team;
- Participate in various internal initiatives to increase effectiveness and implement new programs;
- Document management;
- Develop and review documents requested by the Business Line Leader;
- Assist the Business Line Leader with managing daily schedule and meeting management, managing correspondence and travel logistics;
- Collect and analyze information, prepare reports and presentations;
- Approve and verify specific documents in SAP;
- Organizing events and conferences;
- Organizing the Business Leader personal commitments;
- Various ad hoc requests.
Who you are:
- You have higher education;
- You have 1 + years of previous working experience in administrative support or executive assistance;
- You can have a plus if you have previous experience in an international environment;
- You have working knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- You have strong presentation and writing skills;
- You are proficient in English;
- You have an advantage if you have knowledge of Italian.
What kind of soft skills we are looking for?
- Strong planning and organizing skills;
- Ethics and integrity;
- Self-confident and autonomous individual, with strong sense of following through hand finalizing assignments;
- Building and maintaining relationships;
- Discretion and confidentiality;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
Sounds like a perfect job? We have even more to offer:
- Contract: unlimited period;
- Competitive salary package;
- Discounts for medical services;
- Extra days off (Birthday, Energy Day) + Extra days off depending on seniority;
- Reimbursement of part of the holiday ticket;
- Special offers for our employees from our collaborators;
- Real professional development opportunities;
- International working environment and travel opportunities;
- The integration program in a professional, young and dynamic team.