Where: Gdansk (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Love working with data? We have the team for you!
We are looking for a Team Manager who is customer-obsessed and can think big as we scale our team and data services. Diving deep is an important part of our day-to-day work as we focus on data integrity and metrics.
You will be responsible for working with third-party agencies and Human Resources to recruit team members and carry out efficient onboarding practices. You will receive regular directives from the Content Ops Manager and relevant Program Managers on weekly deliverables to deliver on key language data workflows. You will work with off-site Data Specialists to coordinate team training on key language data workflows (e.g. transcription, annotation) and will be responsible for monitoring accuracy and throughput across your team to meet weekly deliverables.
You must have a passion for data, efficiency, and accuracy. Specifically, you will:
· Manage the operations floor on a day-to-day basis covering approximately 20-25 Data Associates, including several project leads.
· Coordinate with the site manager for space planning and IT support.
· Manage relationship with agencies and onsite HR to find qualified Associates under strict deadlines.
· Partner with the Content Ops Manager and Data Specialists to receive workflow priorities and appropriate training materials.
· Manage both on-site and remote team members as necessary to meet headcount demands.
· Communicate effectively in both Italian and English.
· Adapt quickly to changing specifications and workflows.
· Build weekly work schedules, balancing tasks as per the current demand.
· Build daily and weekly status reports from metrics databases for communication to stakeholders.
· Track metrics around quality and productivity.
· Bachelor Degree (Any Stream) with management experience
· Fluent in Italian, both spoken and written.
· Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
· Strong working knowledge of basic computer business applications such as MS Word and MS Excel, Outlook
· Experience in understanding performance metrics and developing them, as required
· Experience with aspects of speech and language technology
· Exposure to process improvement/quality control tools and methods