Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
About the Role
Ideal start date with the Houzz product and sales training will commence on the 15th of March 2021
Houzz is looking for talented Client Onboarding Specialists to join our team. As a Client Onboarding Specialist, you will be part of the support team for Houzz Professionals from across Italy and the UK, who have invested into our paid advertising and manage solution, Houzz Pro. Your job is to onboard each professional as quickly as possible, get them engaged in using our product, and set them up for success in the first 90 days of their program. Upon their “Graduation”, the professionals will be reassigned to a dedicated team of Client Success Managers to continue managing their account.
What You’ll Do
- Onboard Houzz Pro customers and engage them in the software as quickly as possible.
- Optimize customers’ profiles with creative improvements, and provide solutions to enhance program performance.
- Schedule recurring follow up calls to drive adoption and increase likelihood of retention.
- Answer questions on program performance and functionality.
- Foster program value and advance a positive program experience.
- Thoughtfully defend the program when concerns arise and collect payment for customers that may go into decline.
- Meet minimum quantitative and qualitative account improvement objectives.
- Provide superior customer service, contribute to a positive work environment, and embody the Houzz culture.
- Escalate client cases to appropriate contacts as required.
- Ad Hoc responsibilities as required.
At a Minimum, We’d Like You to Have
- At least 6 months of inside sales or customer service experience.
- Focus on selling and managing intangibles is preferred (i.e. advertising, financial services, business services, etc.)
- Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills in both Italian and English.
Ideally, You’ll Also Have
- Tech-savviness- able to cogently conduct presentations virtually using assorted platforms and troubleshoot when complications arise.
- Organizational Skills- able to work efficiently through a high volume of requests in a fast-paced environment.
- Tenacity to exceed monthly objectives.
- Knowledge of Spanish, French or German would be a strong plus.
- Team oriented mindset.
- High achievement in previous roles.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment.