Where: Wörgl (Austria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
In the position of a Transport Manager you will support existing customers, acting as their point of contact in our company. Furthermore, you will establish and expand your business network by acquiring new customers and strengthening the relationships with our partners. After having completed your training, you will be fully responsible for the organization and supervision of European road transports in your designated geographical area.Your strengths and qualifications
- You are open-minded and have strong communication and negotiation skills.
- You are a self-motivated, self-directed, flexible person that is eager to learn new things.
- You like to be part of a young, dynamic, multicultural team.
- You are fluent in Italian and English.
- Basic skills in German or French are a plus.
- You have a completed school diploma or university degree, ideally with a background in economics/business/logistics, or 1-2 years work experience.
- Ideally you have work experience in the fields of logistics or customer service.