Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Are you interested in a career in the ever-evolving payments world? The role of an Onboarding agents is to facilitate the verification process for our clients- small to medium businesses from all across the globe. At the same time the Onboarding team ensures that Sum Up is following the highest compliance standards and is compliant with all applicable AML regulations.
What you’ll be doing in this position
- Communicate with newly-registered merchants via email (only non-voice communication)
- Review and verify merchants’ registration documents
- Resolve varying levels of queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Identify and report any trends in merchant queries to senior staff
- Follow best practices and company policies and procedures
- Identify changes which can be made that will improve efficiency and customer experience
- Be equally comfortable working on your own and as part of a team
- Excellent command of Italian and English
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You are a strong team player and able to interact with colleagues at all levels
- Strong time management and organizational skills, able to prioritize your own tasks.
- Flexible and open to change, meaning your have the ability to react and adapt to changing priorities
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and willing to learn. You are conscientious with a “can-do” attitude and a proactive work ethic
- Previous experience in handling a high volume of support email queries would be an advantage
- Comfortable working with database
- Startups thrill you! You’re able to identify yourself with them and you know (or at least have an idea) of what awaits you when working for one
- Good computer literacy
- Opportunity to be a partner with SumUp in achieving its goal to becoming the first global card acceptance brand.
- A startup work environment, passionate, collaborative and results oriented
- Empowerment of employees to fulfill their role in the organization.
- Flexible working hours
- 25 days paid vacation + 1 accumulative day for each year of employment at SumUp
- 10 days educational vacation
- Additional health insurance and Multisport card
- Short decision-making channels with flat hierarchies in a “non-call-center atmosphere”
- Performance bonuses