Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
What we offer
- Excellent benefits package and retirement savings plans as well as life insurance program
- Competitive vacation policy promoting work-life balance
- Challenging career opportunities and growth
- Opportunity to work, innovate and collaborate with passionate people who drive change
- Amazing team – we are the best in the world at what we do!
- Large, beautiful campus with clean, state-of-the-art air-conditioned offices and man-ufacturing facilities with high air quality, climate control and outstanding safety rec-ords
- Onsite fitness and wellness center
- Organized out- and indoor sports activities such as beach volley ball, run-ning teams, and bycicle teams
- Access to onsite medical practitioners
- Onsite cafeterias with fresh and healthy meal options
- Free parking
As the key point of contact inside the organization, the Project Manager will work closely with the Commitment Manager for ensuring the customer commitment by Husky for Rigid Packaging System(s) is identified, tracked, communicated and managed, with issues resolved on a timely basis, from order to start-up. This position will work with Commitment Manager and Sales in building relationships with the customer. The successful incumbent in this role will leverage in project management discipline thru key milestones of a Customer need, Solution, Order to Start Up and in turn enable improved revenue forecasting accuracy.
- Manage communication flow between Commitment Management and Sales Organizations, Commercial and Logistics teams and Operations department.
- Manage communication / awareness within the Sales Support Team
- Active Project Management; Acts as lead for the customer order together with the Commitment Manager of the region, establishing the overall schedule and delivery dates of each of the line items on the order. Throughout the life of the project, continue to maintain the schedule ensuring that milestone commitments for the project are met.
- Prepare, issue, coordinate and evaluate the impact of order changes, address potential concerns, and ensure that original production schedule deadlines are met. If this is not possible, communicate the impact to the Sales team.
Own the Project Status by:
- Capturing all technical details and agreements between customer & commitment manager once the order placed by customer.
- Ensuring technical and project milestone data are properly documented and communicated to Commitment Manager.
- Following up on open issues, and maintaining and communicating regular, up-to-date knowledge of project status.”
- Ensure all quality issues are resolved before it leaves Husky
- Develops strong working relationships and promotes team effort to ensure effective use of all resources and positive resolution of conflict
- Engineering degree or equivalent experience
- Customer-focused mindset.
- Demonstrated project management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills. Able to lead and provide guidance to other Husky team members
- Excellent negotiation, facilitation and conflict management skills, or ability to develop these skills. Ability to work effectively with team members
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English and Italian
Preference would be givent to candidate who will fullfill some of the following qualifications:
- Spanish language would be an additional asset
- Strong technical and commercial aptitude
- Self-starter, patient, quick learner
- Strong knowledge and application of plastic injection molding technology (including application, design, manufacturing and serviceability) or assembly/design.
- Ability to read and understand contracts
- Capacity to follow guidelines, think methodically / analytically, exercise judgment in decision making, and suggest improvements
- Addition languages are considered as a benefit