Where: Kiev (Ukraine)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Preply is a global language learning marketplace, connecting 15,000+ tutors with millions of learners from all over the world. Since the company launched in 2012, students have signed up to more than five million lessons. Backed by some of the world’s leading investors, Preply is on a mission to shape the future of effective learning. Fueled by a belief that live engagement with a teacher is still the most effective way to learn a new skill, Preply is building a personalized learning space that will enable individual learners to reach their goals in the fastest way possible. Powered by a tenfold increase in revenues over the last three years, Preply now has 220+ employees of over 37 nationalities based between Barcelona and Kyiv. Preply is driven by a culture of experimentation and data-driven learnings, focused on building best-in-class consumer and enterprise solutions. As the company looks to increase momentum and scale geographically, this is a unique opportunity to join one of the most vibrant and attractive start-up communities in the world. The main mission for this position will be to guide and support users with their interactions on Preply & to handle and resolve any issues they may face.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Answer customers’ questions and resolve any issues that they may be facing;
- Deep diving into administrative tools to determine the cause of the issue & escalate it to the concerned person/team;
- Work on collecting and tracking user feedback;
- Work closely with the product teams to resolve issues and share customer feedback;
- Delivering an exceptional support experience to all customers;
- Identifying problem areas/issues and flagging them to the concerned team.
What we’re after:
- Fluency in English;
- French/German/ Italian/ Polish – is a plus;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Strong understanding of Empathy;
- Ability to provide proactive and innovative solutions;
- Outstanding written and verbal skills;
- Ability to understand customers needs;
- Ability to work in teams;
- A customer-centric, empathetic mindset with excellent listening skills;
- An ability to focus on what counts, creating simple solutions to deliver fast results;
- A passion for learning and desire for self-improvement.
What we offer:
- An opportunity for personal and professional growth, supported by high functioning teams, stellar investors and the exciting challenges that come with joining a company at the start of its growth trajectory;
- An environment free of bureaucracy and corporate constraints; a culture where your opinion is highly valued and appreciated;
- An open, collaborative, dynamic and international culture;
- A monthly allowance for self-development on Preply.com
- A competitive financial package, with generous leave allowance and health insurance.