Where : Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Are you motivated by working closely with customers solving their online marketing strategy challenges? Do you take pride in helping your customers succeed and constantly looking for opportunities to upsell?
In this role, you’ll take ownership of your own customers from first week on, give consultative advice, scope and drive successful product trials and drive customer engagement. You function as the crucial link between customers, Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat and our product development team. You get the seat in the cutting edge of the fast-paced online marketing industry, which allows you to learn super fast about growing and nurturing your own target market, managing customer relationships with large advertisers, and scaling the operations of an ambitious growth company.
>> Would you like to work in a flat, transparent company with real opportunities to have an impact on the future of its business? Have a look at how we practice transparency: https://www.smartly.io/blog/extreme-transparency-in-practice
>> Learn more about our company culture and how we work at smartly.io/culturehandbook
We’re definitely looking for you, if you
- Are driven to combine the work of managing your own customers, solving their online marketing challenges and building long-term relationships.
- Have account management experience in B2B SaaS businesses or corresponding agencies, preferably in the online marketing domain.
- Have prior experience in social media advertising
- Have great communication skills to be able explain complex concepts clearly and efficiently and give consultative advices to help customers grow their performance.
- Have a professional spoken and written English and Italian (Spanish is considered a bonus)
As a Customer Success Manager at Smartly.io, you will
- Manage and nurture your own customer accounts through day to day communication and online marketing expertise.
- Work closely with customers to hone their online marketing strategy and quickly resolve advertiser issues including scaling budgets, campaign performance and manual work.
- Take full ownership and responsibility of growing and managing your own target market and develop vertical expertise (e.g. e-commerce, travel, gaming, auto, telco, mobile apps, retail etc).
- Develop and maintain excellent knowledge and skills for Smartly.io tool and social media advertising in general so that you’re constantly able to solve customers’ problems.
- Build, manage and develop strong relationships with customers and Facebook, Pinterest and Snapchat as well as internal colleagues to maintain the quick feedback loop.