Where: Tel Aviv (Israel)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE
- Responding to technical support inquiries as quickly and accurately as possible via chat, phone and email
- Taking every customer interaction and turning it into an opportunity to learn from our customers and show the value of each Duda subscription
- Working collaboratively with sales and other departments to ensure conversion and seamless on-boarding of new customers
- Advocating for customers’ needs and contributing to our growing knowledge base of articles and education materials
As part of our Customer Success team, you will also help drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies to drive maximum value and success with new and existing Duda customers.
- High level of English communication abilities: reading, writing and speaking.
- Customer oriented: you “own” the customer’s problems and are able to solve inquiries effectively and efficiently while maintaining a strong relationship with the customer.
- Have genuine curiosity and passion for solving problems and making customers happy.
- Self-motivated, team-oriented, and focused on exceeding customer expectations.
- Experience providing exceptional customer support in a SaaS or technical software company – is a plus.
- Fluency in other commonly spoken languages amongs our customer base (French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese) – is a plus.
- Available to work 5 full days a week, Monday to Friday (from home on Friday).