Where: Rotterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for your own portfolio of accounts;
- Build and maintain deeply rooted relationships with your customers;
- Prevent and decrease churn by taking actions on identified risks;
- Advise your customers on how Sana can help them achieve their e-commerce objectives;
- Optimize the commercial outcomes of your accounts;
- Be an internal advocate for your customers.
What’s in it for you?
- Personal development. We believe that as our company grows, our people should be able to grow with us. We value learning and development opportunities for all our employees. So from learning on the job to trainings and coaching, it’s all there. Together with your manager you are in charge of your own personal growth;
- Onboarding and buddy program. It’s always quite new and exciting to start your next adventure. We value a strong onboarding. You will be joining our general onboarding, will be introduced to a buddy and will get a role specific onboarding as well;
- Entrepreneurial environment. We are a fast-growing international scale-up organization in software. We encourage initiatives and ideas from our people. We like to accomplish things together as a team;
- Health and well-being. We believe that every employee should be at their best. So, we like to help a little bit with that, physically and mentally. In our offices we have fresh fruits available, we offer weekly bootcamp sessions and we offer several workshops focused on health and wellbeing for our people;
- Extra benefits: We offer flexible working hours, Friday afternoon drinks in our very own bar (bi-monthly themed versions of this including dinner), table tennis, monthly chair massages, Wednesdays toastie lunch and many more. Interested to learn more? Check our employee guide!
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who is passionate about e-commerce. You’re driven to guide your clients through their digital transformation and to achieve your ultimate goal: decrease churn, turn customers into advocates and get more revenue for the company
You also have:
- A bachelor’s degree;
- Experience: You have at least 2 years of customer success (or account management or related) experience with complex products or platforms;
- A passion for e-commerce: You’re up to date on the latest trends and developments in our discipline;
- Strong analytic skills: You are good at interpreting statistics and reports;
- (near) Native skills in: English and Italian;
- Excellent communication skills: You have strong language skills and are able to communicate in a clear, goal-oriented way that leaves no room for interpretation. You can take the lead in a conversation, but you also know when it’s time to listen;
- Client oriented: You know how to get to the question behind the question and you’re good at collaborating with clients to put together a strong, realistic offer.