Where: Homebased in Montreal (Canada)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
For your safety and the safety of our employees
- We are conducting our entire recruitment process virtually.
- Be able to pick up equipment from TTEC’s office
- Working will be remote (from your home) – you MUST have reliable high speed internet.
- When we are able, you and your teammates will return to our centrally-located office at 1000 rue Saint-Antoine Ouest, Montréal to continue with your TTEC career.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
As a TTEC Bilingual Customer Experience Champion, you’ll enjoy
- Base salary up to $14.60 per hour
- Permanent – Full Time and Part time position
- Health and dental benefits after 90 days
- Paid training
- Fun, talented and witty teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- Family-friendly environment
- Free-spirited, theme-based employee events
- Diverse and community-minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- Additional benefits based on performance
On a typical day
You’ll use your interpersonal and technical skills to deliver amazing customer service in a contact center environment that enables you to experience all the rewards a large, respected organization has to offer!
- Accept inbound calls from customers
- Provide stellar customer service
- Gather information form the customer to make appropriate recommendations for new products and services
- Effectively resolve issues or concerns
Why you? What you bring:
We are looking to develop the Montreal team with exceptional people who meet the requirements mentioned below.
- Exceptional communication skills in Italian and English (written and verbal)
- Exceptional computer skills
- Available Full Time without schedule restrictions
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six (6) months or more of customer service experience
- Handy with MS Windows and other computer applications
- Eligibility to work in Canada