Where: Mechelen (Belgium)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
For an American company based in Mechelen, we are looking for an International Customer service agent.
Producing Polymers and other plastics, this company services business clients all over the world.
As International Customer service agent, you will be responsable for our French & Italian customers.
You are the first point of contact and are responsible for the cross departmental coordination of orders, both internally and externally.
You will be the SPOC from start to finish, from order until delivery of the product.
You have daily contacts with international customers and colleagues.
What will your work day look like:
– Being the first point of contact for external and internal customers and distributors
– Organising the full order to delivery process, focusing on quality and timing
– Communicating proactively and managing the follow up of lead times
– Handling orders while ensuring compliance with legal procedures and documents
– Aswell as client support, you will also manage credit checks, service complaints, product returns, …
Welcome to the team!
– You have a bachelor degree in Logistics, Languages or similar
– You are looking for a challenging job within a global organization
– You MUST have experience in SAP software! Experience in Export and Customer Service is a plus.
– You are fluent in English, French AND Italian OR Spanish. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus
– You are a team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Your customers will be satified at all time, you will go the other mile for them
– You are a quick learner, especially when it comes to IT systems.
– You are an accurate worker and are stress-resistant
– A temporary contract for 6 months. Due to corona, the company can only decide afterwards whether this contract will be extended.
– You will be employed within the chemistry sector, salary will be discussed based on your experience and language skills
– An international company encouraging contacts with colleagues worldwide
– A stimulating and international work environment in our offices in Mechelen
– The office is located next to the E19 and the train station, so accessible by car and train
– Possibilities to either grow and move within the organization or to specialize within the role.
– There are plenty of opportunities for trainings and seminars