Where: Wroclaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
About the role
We are looking for Customer Services Agent with a natural flair of delivering unforgettable service at our Qatar Airways Customer Contact Centre located in Wroclaw, Poland.
As a Customer Services Agent, you will provide service excellence to Qatar Airways customers through telephone, ensuring that customer satisfaction is optimized in every interaction. Your responsibilities will include making new reservations and changes to existing reservations, quoting the correct fares, rules of carriage, issuance/ re-issuance of tickets, and processing of refunds. In addition, you will support E-commerce and Frequent Flyer Program activities.
The successful candidate will have:
• Competitive salary package
• 5 weeks of professional training based on Amadeus system, Qatar Airways products and policies with another 2 weeks of coaching period provided by our Subject Matter Experts
• Relocation assistance provided
• Incredible travel benefits package (including 1 annual leave ticket for you and discounted flight tickets for family and friends)
• Social benefits package (including private medical care, Multisport card, Christmas and Holyday bonus and more)
• A fast-paced, dynamic and engaging work environment
Be part of an extraordinary story
Your skills. Your imagination. Your ambition. Here, there are no boundaries to your potential and the impact you can make. You’ll find infinite opportunities to grow and work on the biggest, most rewarding challenges that will build your skills and experience. You have the chance to be a part of our future, and build the life you want while being part of an international community.
Our best is here and still to come. To us, impossible isonly a challenge. Join us as we dare to achieve what’s never been done before.
Together, everything is possible
• You must be interactive, customer service oriented with warm, cheerful and expressive personality.
• Have excellent communication skills
• Bilingual – fluent in English and in any of the following languages – Russian and Italian.
• Customer focused and always drives customer satisfaction when responding to customer enquiries and calls.
• Flexible to work on shifts, no night shifts.