Where: Vilnius (Lithuania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Currently we are looking for an experienced sales manager residing in LITHUANIA with native or fluent ITALIAN who would join our sales team and help manage phone/online enquiries (leads) in Italian and turn them into happy customers. Sounds interesting? Here are some specifics.
We expect you to:
- turn as many phone/online enquiries (leads) into happy customers as you can (NO COLD CALLING!)
- identify potential customer needs, provide expert advice, guide them in choosing the best product solution and help making buying decision
- manage post-order communication until successful delivery
- cooperate with architects and factory to ensure smooth process of creating and delivering bespoke products
- cooperate with other team members to learn and share useful sales practises
- help us to raise the bar of customer support to the next level
What You Will Need to Succeed
- Fluency in spoken and written Italian (at least C1 level)
- Very good spoken and written English (at least B level)
- At least 2 years experience of working in sales or customer support/service
- Excellent working skills with Microsoft Office programs
- Empathy, teamwork and great communication skills
- Always Be Closing as your personal motto
What Will Make You Stand Out
- Experience in using CRM (customer relation management) system
- Experience in selling high priced, customizable products.
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary of 1000–3500 EUR/month (net) depending on your results
- Unique opportunity to grow as a high ticket product sales professional (mentorship program by experienced sales professionals, dedicated budget for training)
- Being able to distribute your time between working in-office or remote
- Extremely friendly, young, not too big, multicultural family-like team in one spacious office (You should get used to greeting colleagues in Spanish, Lithuanian, English, French, German, Italian and Swahili each morning. * OK, OK – no Swahili needed 🙂 )
- All the standard stuff a modern office offers: epic team building events, snacks, team lunches, birthday presents, gym compensation and much more!