Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
As a Content Moderator you will help resolve inquiries accurately and on time based following the company policies. Your job will consist in processing and reviewing accounts that have been flagged for potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies.
Given the sensitive content you would be dealing with, strong personal resilience and ability to operate in a pressured and fast paced environment is essential.
What would you be doing? Between others your tasks include:
- Validating, investigating and responding to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines.
- Understanding and performing content reviews under client supervision for International and Domestic cases following client processes and procedures
- Demonstrating speed, agility, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills.
What do you need?:
- Previous experience in Content Moderation is desired
- Previous experience in office based role is a must
- Eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
- Fluency in English + Italian.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher qualification.
- Knowledge about current affairs on the specific language market.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to critically assess content strictly following client policies