Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We are growing!
Our brand-new client is a company that develop games in multiple platforms where millions of people from around the globe join together to imagine, create and play.
Your typical day:
As a representative of the brand, you will be expected to deliver high-quality customer service mainly by email with a limited phone support for certain specific topics.
Our main activity in moderation is to ensure the content is appropriated to the audience and safe, also the Customer Care is in charge to interact with parents and gamers regarding account, billing questions, safety topics and other general issues and complaints.
We would rely on you to be proactive and become a key player in building our support team by sharing ideas and contributing to the overall improvement of the quality of services provided.
What you need to have is:
- Fluency in Italian and English, both written and verbal
- Excellent communication and customer handling skills
- Work experience in a customer service center is an advantage
- Good typing and computer skills (MS Office applications)
- Be organized, decision-making and analytical skills
- Team player with a great attitude
- High school education
What do you get from us?
- Competitive salary
- Standard working hours Monday to Friday
- Virtual training and Work from Home options
- A bright, modern and exciting place to work, with excellent staff facilities
- Medical plan fully covered by the company
- Transportation allowance and Life insurance
- Various career development opportunities
- Annual reward and recognition events
- Holiday pay
- Team and Concentrix events