Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
What does it take?
- Help customers have the best experience possible with our product working across email, phone and chat
- Be flexible working during business hours but sometimes covering an evening or weekend shift (we’ll get you a cab home if you finish after 11pm)
- Go above and beyond the call of duty: work independently without a script and solve complex problems working with other teams
- Grow through mentoring and side projects with other teams, developing your skills and figuring out how to have a big impact on our customers
- Work autonomously – at TransferWise you get in what you put out so you’ll need to take the initiative when it comes to your career progression
Is that you?
- You’re legally authorised to work full time in Hungary (we can’t sponsor visas for this role)
- Your verbal and written English and Spanish skills are excellent
- You can multitask and take responsibility in challenging situations
- You’re flexible and have a razor sharp attention to detail
- You hustle. And hard.
- You’ll ideally have worked in customer service before, but don’t worry if you haven’t. We’re willing to work with the right person as long as they’re passionate and always striving to give a great customer experience.
How we work:
We work differently and we’re proud of it. As part of our support team, you’ll play a key role in helping our customers have a great experience with TransferWise. You’ll also be the link between our customers and teams, helping our product teams identify areas for improvement.
There’s no script and no hand holding and we trust each other to get stuff done. At TransferWise you’ll have the opportunity to have real impact, grow your skill set and work across our entire business.
This is not your average customer service job.