Where: Sofia (Bulgaria)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
Are you our next star player?
You’ll be our Group ambassador, helping our customers with any questions they may have. We’ll provide you with everything you need, starting with a comprehensive training course, specially tailored to aid you in your new job and continuing with knowledge base, promotional material and management back-up, so that you can focus on keeping our customers happy and constantly improving their end-user experience.
Why we need you?
We are expanding our Customer Support team and therefore we are looking for more people to join our team. This is needed because we are the biggest betting company in the world and therefore, we constantly acquiring new players and expanding our presence in regulated market all over the world.
Some Of Your Responsibilities
- You will be liaising directly with our players via email and live chat to answer their questions and resolve their queries;
- You will be on top of your game, when having to inform players of any upcoming promotions;
- Always providing fast, accurate, thorough and friendly responses;
- You will stay fully up-to-date with all of PokerStars Guidelines, Policies and Procedures and any other duties associated with assisting the players as requested by management;
- It is a busy team, so you’ll enjoy a fast-paced office environment working to agreed targets, as we strive to grow our brands and develop our services;
- You will be willing to know the business in depth by being involved in projects and task groups.
Who We’re Looking For
Any relevant experience or interested in online gaming, or online payment processing would be considered as an advantage.
- You need to have the ability to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English;
- Abilities to multitask and quick thinking/decision-making.