Where: Bucharest (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
Key Responsibilities include:
· Administrator for translation management systems; drive continuous improvement of these tools and systems.
· Assist in the evaluation of use and setting up, testing and administering content management system (CMS).
· Maintain linguistic resources: translation memories, term databases, style guides, and internal language reviewers.
· Liaison with partner teams to articulate and drive forward cutting-edge innovations with their localization processes.
· Analyzing the needs of multiple stakeholders and clearly documenting processes.
· Building and maintaining partnerships with global stakeholders including business leaders, Operational sites, and Knowledge Management team members.
· Successfully identifying and implementing process improvements.
· Evangelize internationalization and localization best practices.
· Demonstrating a bias for action and an ability to deal with ambiguity.
· Balancing big picture thinking to define implementation strategies for programs while staying on top of details to ensure smooth delivery.
· Looking across a portfolio of projects to identify overlapping milestones, tasks, risks, stakeholders, etc.
· Meeting deadlines, prioritizing workloads, maintaining a strong attention to detail, and working independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
· 5+ years of professional working experience with localization management.
· Experience troubleshooting workflows that include linguistic quality assurance reviews and machine translation post-editing tasks.
· Proven ability to drive and manage multiple, competing priorities and projects with urgency in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required.
· Proactive, organized, and detail-oriented; able to ensure rigor and accuracy while meeting deadlines.
· Ability to measure, analyze, and present data on translation KPIs.
· Expert-level knowledge of translation memories, termbases, and machine translation systems.
· Expert-level knowledge of multiple computer-assisted translation tools.
· Hands-on experience with large-scale translation management systems.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), ideally in program/project management, translation, or linguistic studies.
· Fluency of a non-English language, preferably Arabic.
· Strong knowledge of XML, DITA, and HTML.
· Experience working with large-scale CMS systems and single-source content.
· Experience driving source content improvements for translation.