Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in French
WHO WE ARE
BUX makes it easy and affordable for Europeans to do more with their money. Since launching in 2014, BUX has made the markets accessible for more than 2 million users across 9 countries in Europe. BUX currently offers 3 apps that allow users to explore the financial markets including BUX Zero, the flagship platform that is making commission-free trading possible, allowing users to invest in the brands and companies they care about. BUX Zero is currently available in the Netherlands, Germany, France, Belgium and Austria. BUX X, launched in 2014, oﬀers short-term, leveraged trading, all powered by a vibrant in-app community. BUX Crypto, launched in 2020, now offers an easy and affordable way to invest in Bitcoin and other digital currencies.
We’re looking for a new member in our Customer Support team. Our ideal candidate would work 40 hours per week, however we are open to the idea of 24 hours per week (minimum). It would be determined at the interview phase if you are more suitable for our BUX X or BUX Zero Support team.
To work in either team you need to be a strong communicator, and fluent in French and English. You should be flexible with working hours and serious about helping our expanding customer base. You will be one of the main contacts for our French speaking clients, but also provide support in English to other users across Europe. We want someone who takes their work seriously, is responsible, can work independently, but is also a real team player who looks out for their colleagues. We need someone who is open to working in a scale up environment and can handle change, and can tackle challenges with a proactive ‘can do’ approach.
In this role, you will be part of a small team of first line support reps providing assistance to users of either our BUX X or BUX Zero app. Some of the main daily support tasks are:
- Building good relationships with our users and giving them the best possible experience.
- Answer customer chats, e-mails, phone calls and be involved in the BUX Community.
- Keep fully updated with the BUX X / BUX Zero app and the regular updates and changes, thus being an expert in how the app functions.
- Helping new users onboard to the app and ensure they have a smooth experience.
- Gathering and reporting user feedback to the business. You will work closely with all parts of the business to make sure you can solve the issues in the most efficient way possible.
- Spotting possibilities to improve our procedures and following through to get these implemented.
- Fluent in French and English (additional languages are a bonus)
- Higher educational background (i.e. Bachelor or Master degree)
- 1 to 2 years’ experience in Support related roles
- Interested in the financial markets and investing is a plus
- A strong communicator
- A fast learner and problem solver
- Eager to work in a scale-up environment
- Living in close proximity of Amsterdam