Where: Reykjavik (Iceland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
Rapyd is looking for a dynamic, high impact Product Manager for its core payments product management team to help extend our network of networks lead integration with new partners, optimize performance, and define and develop new features, and services.
This Product Manager will be responsible for aggressively expanding our network footprint, deeply understanding the nuances of each payment experience we offer, define the integration and feature roadmap, prioritize the backlog, develop the product solution and design, and lead execution and launch end to end.
This is a global role, based in Mountain View, CA. working with engineering and other product managers globally, in addition to collaborating with engineering, operations, client and professional services, support, and our sales, business development, and network teams.
In addition, this role will be a member of our Americas team and will work closely with the team to ensure Rapyd goes to market effectively across the region and is able to deliver a hyperlocal payment platform that unlocks growth and creates opportunities in the largest and most dynamic payments market in the world.
- Lead all aspects of product management and development including design, planning, specification, product development, go-live, and rollout
- Work with other Product Managers globally and cross-functionally across Rapyd to drive excellence in our network
- Provide day-to-day product delivery and quality management
- Ensure awareness of product status and roadmap risks across Rapyd
- Drive post-launch look-backs and internal process improvements
- 3+ years of product management experience in payments, financial services, or technology company
- At least 3 years in payments, and a clear knowledge of the payments lifecycle that drives your “Spidey sense”
- Must be able to talk knowledgeably with eCommerce players, banks, lenders, FinTech’s, and clients who live and breathe payments every day
- Experienced as an Agile product owner
- Well developed product management skills
- Demonstrated experience developing advanced technical specifications
- Experience integrating third-party providers and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good knowledge of international and online payments
- Excellent program and project management skills
- Strong personal leadership skills
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluent or native English speaker
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science preferred