Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
Overall purpose of job
The team is looking for an intelligent, resourceful, detail-oriented candidate for a legal process support role. The person will be responsible for reviewing content on the internet to make sure it does not violate client policies or legal regulations.
● Process and review content that has been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content
● Process and analyze complex legal removal requests efficiently and accurately for international complaints according to client guidelines and procedures
● Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines. This includes coordinating with client subject matter experts to respond to or support in the response to inquiries and/or escalations which may include but not limited to external third parties, Client or Accenture.
● Comply with all client published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to
● Assigned and accountable for workable solutions and processes within specific area of responsibility.
● Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
● Receive feedback and apply learnings quickly in a changing environment.
● Escalates issues and questionable removals to Operations Manager or client Point of Contact as appropriate
● Addresses most non-routine issues
● Ensures all work is performed in accordance with SLAs and metrics.
● Responsible for activities assigned by the Operations Manager
● Minimum 1-2 years customer service experience in a professional work environment
● Consistent high quality performance at or above target
● Fluent in English and one of the foreign language
● Previous legal experience/studies or experience with legal processes
● Previous content review experience
● Good knowledge of social media, associated technologies and online trends
Professional Skill Requirements:
● Results & detail oriented
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Exceptional interpersonal skills and a commitment to professionalism
● Can critically assess content strictly against client guidelines