Where: Melbourne (Australia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
Our Trading Specialist – Spanish Speaking will be joining a talented sales team. With our focus on building out our brand in this market, you’ll be communicating with our clients via phone and email, building new and strengthening existing relationships. You’ll treat each client as the individual they are by providing custom solutions to overcome their unique challenges. Your day may see you discussing trading strategies, risk management, and market events – general advice only, of course. Ultimately, your goal will be to promote our brand and provide exceptional value to clients.
To thrive in this role, you’ll be a natural relationship-builder who is bilingual in Spanish and English. Additionally, fluency in Portuguese would make you an ideal candidate.
You’ll be joining an extremely well built-out team, who have the resources and time to support your learning and development. You’ll need to have previous sales or customer service experience and be open to learning. We’ll give you exposure to the basics of financial markets, specifically FX, CFD, and a wider range of derivative products. You will be set up for success to work remotely from day one for the foreseeable future, and hopefully join us back in the office at 727 Collins Street within the next couple of months.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Building out relationships with warm leads and existing clients by providing exceptional client communication
- Advising clients on market moves, risk management, and trading strategies
- Maintaining client interest in trading markets through regular dissemination of market analysis and trade opportunities
- Building a strong knowledge of our products and platforms, and using it to efficiently solve client queries
Our ideal new team member possesses:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Willingness to commit to ongoing learning and development the ability to acquire new knowledge & skills quickly
- The ability to present complex information in a simple manner, e.g. trading concepts
- Strong relationship-building skills, team-oriented, previous sales or customer service experience will be highly regarded
- Proficient numerical ability; comfortable working with numbers
- Ability to think critically, make solid decisions and problems
- Strong sense of integrity