Where: Stockholm (Sweden)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
We will soon launch our services in Germany and this role is a key to success. Being a Customer Success Manager at Anyfin consists of three major areas:
- Lead tasks such as translations, improving processes and find the best way to grow the business in Germany.
- Be in charge of analyzing and evaluating more complicated customer applications to deliver suitable offers.
- Be in charge of handling communication with customers via Email, phone, Facebook and chat.
You will be working in our beautiful office right in the center of Stockholm, which is just a five minute walk from the central station. This gives you the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to be right where the Anyfin magic happens and also experience nordic landscapes and the scandinavian way of life.
We are truly passionate about being on the customers side and creating an outstanding customer experience. As a part of our tightly knit team you will impact the customer and the success of the company on a daily basis.
Anyfin is growing very fast and this is not an ordinary 9 to 5 job, but rather a great start for you to develop within the company.
We believe you:
- Have excellent communication skills in German and English
- Have worked with customer service for 1-4 years
- Have experience in credit handling
- Are keen to learn and willing to take initiative
- Are self-motivated, fearless and have a great desire to contribute to the team and spread a positive atmosphere around you
- Can lead the customer success department for Germany