Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in French
We continue to build a culture of extraordinary service working directly with customers, handling customer contacts via Phone and online Chat support, we empower our people to resolve all questions, all issues, first time – every time.
Our front-line teams provide exceptional service and experience to all our customers, calls from general enquiries about how to book a great holiday, to handling complex issues – we train, coach and enable our people.
What You’ll Do
- Supporting our Customers: Inbound/Outbound Phone, Chat, Email and Social media, understand our customers to provide workable solutions
- Ownership: Understand customer needs delivering the right solution first time, every time
- Educate: our Customers to optimise their business potential
- Performance Metrics: Our entire European team share the same success metrics, support, educate, coach and resolve all our customers issues
- Customer Advocate: Retaining customer loyalty through problem solving, flagging new ideas to simply our process in a safe and trusted environment
- Resolutions: Ability to identify root-cause of any problem, using our Process + Polices to resolve any issue in a timely manner
- Markets: Supporting both English and French speaking customers, so looking for associates who can speak English and French.
Who You Are
- Working-Experience: We welcome anyone who has worked in the service Industry, from call-centres to retail, in any Industry – if you have a passion for customer services, this is the role for you!
- Communication: We are looking for both French(Native preferred) and English speakers with great written and verbal skills
- IT: Good standard of computer literacy and MS-Office (Strong)