Where: Istanbul (Turkey)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in Arabic
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
About The Position
The Online Chat representative serves as the front line for customer experience sales interactions via webchat, WhatsApp, and Messenger texting communication. They are responsible for meeting established sales goals by understanding customer needs, matching them to product solutions and scheduling a registration call when necessary. They also assist customers in completing website transactions to enable eCommerce to consistently achieve its revenue goal.
- Answer multiple incoming sales chats at a time.
- Exceed sales goals as established by the Digital Team Manager
- Effectively explain product and promotional details.
- Accurately capture and record all customer information necessary to conduct business
- Attend and actively participate in all scheduled coaching, training, and certifications
- Ability to back up customer service chats and emails as necessary
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Communicate relevant feedback (productivity or customer related) to the Digital leadership team
- Good home office working environment (quite space, high speed internet connection, ability to activate webcam at all times).
- Experience with operating multiple computer programs at the same time
- Sales/Customer care call center experience – an advantage
- Excellent English and Arabic
- Outstanding written/oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and an ability to overcome objections
- Desire to work on a diverse and highly collaborative team
- Flexible availability to help support our 24/7 team as needed