Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
The Business Support Centre (BSC) of Avis Budget Group, a globally leading vehicle rental service provider, is providing support from beautiful Budapest mainly covering customer care, commercial support and financial services.
If you’d like to join, we are now offering a career-defining opportunity within a successful and fast-growing business where colleagues are empowered to help shape functions delivering tangible business improvement across a complex European organisation. It’s a very exciting place to be — dynamic, creative and collaborative.
Currently we are looking for a talented Spanish Speaking Specialist into our Rental Operations Team (Iberia Market).
The team provides back office support to car rental locations by managing overdue rental dunning process: chasing customers to get the cars back on time, investigating reasons for delay, extending rental agreement. They manage vehicle exchange by ensuring right car category in the right place at the right time through coordination between customers and rentals station. Additionally, they are also responsible for long term rental renewal including all relevant information gathering and handling double movement clarification.
As Rental Operations Specialist your role will be:
- Managing the relationship with Avis Budget Group customers, partners and rental stations via phone (mostly outbound calls) and email
- Proactive problem solving and answering inquiries during car rental
- Managing overdue rentals: investigating reasons for delay, extending rental agreement where needed
- Managing car-change process: ensuring the right car category in the right place at the right time
- Gathering the available relevant information in Avis sources and databases for solving the problems
- Precise administration
- Providing support in updating process documentations, following up and recording changes
- Contributing to recognize the opportunities for improving processes
To join us, we are looking forward to your application if you have:
- high school education (University or College degree is an advantage)
- fluent knowledge of English and Spanish(verbal, written)
- European citizenship in hand
- experience in Shared Service environment is an advantage but not a must
- excellent written and verbal communication skills, customer orientation
- outstanding problem-solving skills, logical and proactive thinking
- attention to details, ability to tolerate monotony
- collaborative approach, team spirit
- ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, multi-tasking skills
- ability to take initiative and act assertive even in situations not yet experienced
- experience in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel with confidence