Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
Our Customer Success team is the largest organization in the world focused entirely on agreement processes and technologies. We are the Agreement Experts. With hundreds of thousands of successful customers worldwide, we know how to help our customers see results quickly. And that experience is just one of the reasons our customers trust us to connect, automate, and integrate their systems of agreement, everywhere they need to get work done. As part of our global team of Agreement Experts – in professional services, customer success management, learning and enablement, and customer support – you’ll bring your knowledge, insights, and proven expertise to help our customers achieve more than they ever thought possible.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is a high-energy strategy-focused customer advisor responsible for a portfolio of selected strategic and enterprise companies, driving return on our customers’ investment in the DocuSign Agreement Cloud and unlocking further modernization across their system of agreement. The CSM will define, develop and execute effective customer adoption and success strategies. The CSM is able to discuss and advise on core functionality and features beyond the fundamentals, and the art of what is possible. Working with resources across the Customer Success organization and DocuSign, the CSM helps customers realize business results by serving as the post-sale conduit for our customers.
This position reports to the Director of Customer Success Management.
- Serve as thought leader, customer advocate and partner to DocuSign’s customers
- Develop and execute success plans in collaboration with Sales and Customer Success partners to reflect a holistic path to a modernized system of agreement
- Analyze usage patterns to provide insights and guidance
- Liaise between customer and internal teams at DocuSign
- Gain consensus with key customer stakeholders
- Measure the results of executed strategies to determine their efficacy
- Drive cross-functional opportunities for adoption growth
- Deliver adoption-related insights and readouts of specific customer outcomes
- Propel execution of “Success Plan” and associated customer interactions
- Identify customer resource requirements and dependencies and address gaps
- Collaborate and communicate with Sales/Support to ensure alignment on plans
- Drive transparency of current execution states for the assigned portfolio
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Significant customer-facing experience managing successful and proven outcomes
- Experience working within a SaaS organization
- Fluency in written and spoken German
- Experience with enterprise platforms such as ECM, Document Management, Contract Management, or BPM systems
- Project management, business process reengineering and change management methodology knowledge and/or first-hand experience
- Salesforce and Gainsight experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to conduct value analysis around ROI
- Deep subject matter expertise in at least one industry. This should include fluency in any regulatory or compliance requirements.
- Self-motivated, highly collaborative, creative, goal- and growth-oriented, and team-centric
- Ability to build effective strategy (both with our customers and internally) and couple it with execution
- Ability to interact with and influence all levels from individual contributors to executives
- Proven record of meeting performance goals