Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in French
- Give constant direction to team members to ensure that all customer inquiries are rightfully attended to on time and in the best way possible to give them satisfaction
- Monitoring all incoming chats, calls and emails to ensure SLA’s are being met.
- Take calls with high profile risks such as Responsible gambling, threats etc.
- Coach new starters and assist team members
- Identify, communicate and apply enhanced efficiency and productivity processes where necessary.
- Complete monthly quality evaluations for all team members
- Fill performance cards and have 1to1 monthly meetings with all team members
- Recruitment of new agents and assist other Team Leaders in interviews
- Excellent knowledge of online gaming – games and payment processing and especially internal procedures
- Excellent French and English language skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform well in a fast-paced and ever changing dynamic environment.
- Advanced Microsoft office especially excel, word, outlook, power point
- Showcase good leadership skills
- Ability to multitask and solve problems
- Proactive and dynamic character.
- Required to work shifts.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Managerial skills
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus.