Where: Vancouver (Canada)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Assists prospective customers with product information and site navigation, as well as researches and resolves client inquiries, verbally and in writing, and maintains tech support logs.
- Provides telephone, chat and email support to end-users, financial institutions and business partners.
- Answers customer queries regarding our product/services, account sign up; online transactions and balance inquiries.
- Tracks inquiries to their resolution; escalating issues when necessary.
- Documents responses and logs into tech support.
- Accurately processes daily financial transactions and assists with risk management and transaction trace requests.
- Maintains and updates Customer Service Manuals and Frequently Asked Questions.
- Education: High School is required, a business diploma is an asset
- Fluent (oral & written) in English
- Fluency in a second language (Spanish, French, German, Mandarin, Cantonese, or Brazilian Portuguese) an asset but not required
- Experience: 2 years in telephone customer support
- Strong computer skills with the ability to type at least 40 words per minute (testing will be administered)
- Friendly, professional and outgoing personality
- Proven ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner
- Experience with Internet, MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Experience with databases, such as MS Access is an asset
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated initiative and desire to learn new tasks
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team