Where: Bournemouth (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
Salary: £17,750 + £1500 KPI Bonus opportunity per annum
Contract: 12 months fixed term contract leading to permanent contract
Job Type: Full-time, 37,5 hours per week. Shifts between 7:30 to 15:30 Sunday to Thursday and 09:00 to 17:00 Saturday. You will be required to work 1 in 3 Saturdays. No Friday Shifts.
Location: Poole, UK
If you have experience in Customer Service and speak the Arabic and English language we want you to be part of a Customer Care Operation that supports millions of customers worldwide. You will be helping customers who need support with mobile/desktop, payments, hardware, cloud storage, accounts, and other end user issues. Experience with Android and iOS is desirable but we provide comprehensive tools and training so you can focus on providing world class service.
With over 500 employees we have one of the most international workforces on the UK’s south coast and are proud of our engaging workplace.
HOW WE MAKE CONDUENT AN AMAZING PLACE TO WORK
- Open plan offices with a fun and friendly atmosphere
- Supportive, opportunity driven company-culture
- Break-out spaces and games room
- Social events, out-of-office groups, clubs and activities
- Incentives and spot prizes including red-letter days and international trips
- Language sharing opportunities
- Career development – 95% of senior roles are recruited internally
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- 12 months fixed term contract leading to permanent contract (Flexible employment terms are available)
- Full-time employment, guaranteed 37.5 hours per week
- Performance based bonus
- 28 days paid holiday per annum inclusive of bank holidays.
- Annual holiday increasing with years of service
- Relocation expenses reimbursement (terms and conditions apply)
- Access to comprehensive learning, training and development and much more.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
This role is for customer support only so we’ll never ask you to cold call and there’s no selling either.
- Provide customer support via Phone, Chat and Email, Social Media for Android apps and hardware
- Be truly awesome with customers and help us deliver outstanding customer
- Become a knowledge expert by using internal systems and training to stay up to date with the latest information
- Identify and report emerging trends and customer issues to senior staff