Where: Manila (Philippines)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
- Ensure adequate and the appropriate level of CS and Risk support capacity for assigned shifts, teams and initiatives on an ongoing basis.
- Contribute to the development of and then execute operational initiatives and projects to ensure optimal staffing to help achieve Service Levels.
- Identify and contribute to the creation of new metrics, KPIs, reporting and monitoring to drive operational excellence.
- Actively nurture appropriate communication and feedback loops inside the team and throughout the company to leverage insights and learning to their fullest potential.
- Define, retrieve, and analyze large datasets using Excel, and other technologies to drive and define operational solutions and approaches
- Analyze current and historical work volumes and patterns, handle time, productivity trends/patterns and all future volume/work requirements to develop budget and volume/work forecasts
- Analyze workforce shrinkage, make recommendations regarding reduction and provides shrinkage targets and vacation allowances when required
- Manage a multiple channel or queue for multiple lines of business.
- Analyze intraday statistics, workforce performance, service levels and scheduling statistics to recommend courses of action in balancing service levels to business and agent/staff requirements
- Develop and maintain methods and procedures; actively identify business process excellence improvement opportunities, contributing to overall design and execution
- Maintain a detailed record of activities, actions and impacts; and prepare departmental reports for daily, weekly, monthly and yearly period
- Work and communicate effectively with Remitly’s internal teams such as Marketing, Compliance, Fraud Product, Finance, Data Analytics, Engineering and Operations – as well as external teams such as a BPO
- Ability to drive high performance work teams
- Experience and understanding of staffing, queues, and performance measurements
- Proficiency with Excel
- Adept at managing multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to drive and effectively communicate change
- Good reasoning abilities and sound judgment. Tactful, flexible and people oriented.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to act and drive a sense of urgency to ensure both internal and external customers are served in a timely manner.
- Ability to motivate and lead through tactical leadership built from strategic vision.
- Strong ability to analyze contact trends and take appropriate action
- Must be available to work any shift any day