Where: Helsinki (Finland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a talented individual to help our customers get the best experience possible of multiple consumer-facing channels, occasional content posting, and inventory/shipping management. Basically, someone who is well organized and diligent.
What you will do:
- Advise customers on inquiries, complaints and comments made though various channels.
- Provide service that is fast, effective, flexible and customer-obsessed, because you are Awesome.
- Know Rens products in detail and support customers on specific queries.
- Handle order management, processing, and inventory management.
The ideal candidate has:
- A natural problem-solver with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- A customer-oriented attitude
- You are a flexible and solution-oriented professional.
- Organized and self-sufficient
- Excellent written English.
- Friendly, professional and outgoing demeanor
- Fluent usage of various social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat)
- A strong willingness to learn and expand your skills
It would be a plus if you also have:
- Skilled in the use of Zendesk and/or other CRM platforms
- Previous customer service experience
- Fluency in Finnish
- Study in related fields (marketing, customer communications, business administration)
- Sales and Marketing Experience
What we can offer
- A unique and global business opportunity
- A chance to build the Nordics’ first sustainable sneaker brand and a future market leader in global sustainable fashion
- Valuable professional experience in the intersection of International Trade, eCommerce, Fashion, and Cleantech
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to grow your career and improve personal skills
- A beautiful and spacious storefront office in the city center of Helsinki, Finland
- International, creative, and “super cool” co-workers
- Endless coffee (duh!)