Where: Krakow (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Program Coordinator is dedicated to our MSP client (contingent recruitment) – one of the biggest technology company in the world!
Program Coordinator provides front-line customer service to internal team members, clients, vendors and users for the various supported Vendor Management Software (VMS) solutions. Responsible for communicating ongoing issues through the appropriate escalation process and providing timely feedback and responses to the end-users. Program Coordinator must work with all parties within the Center of Excellence for problem resolution and must provide a professional response and exhibit strong customer service orientation when dealing with all external clients. Responsibilities may include requisition review, entry, and maintenance using VMS technology, CM system, and other systems as required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the contractor onboarding process.
- Handles the furlough tracking and exception approval process.
- Sends reminders for missing timesheets, assignments ending in 90 days, etc.
- Creates visa letters for time & materials contractors.
- Handles pre-ID/payroll request management.
- Responds and answers all inbound telephone calls, ticket requests, and e-mail correspondence in a timely manner/according to SLA’s.
- Uses working knowledge of various supported Vendor Management Software to troubleshoot issues.
- Uses customized and standardized situational responses and processes to resolve customer issues.
- Recognizes and gathers relevant information on customer issues/scenarios requiring further solutions. Escalates such issues according to the standard escalation process.
- Makes recommendations to improve efficiencies where applicable.
- Works to meet all contracted SLA’s and works to improve the overall process by recommending improvements to Advisory Consultant and/or Program Manager.
- Maintains and continually increases knowledge of supported software solutions.
- Assists with training of peers in the standards and practices within the Customer Support organization.
- Creates and maintains electronic records and fields (e.g. customer numbers, cost center numbers) in support of the requisition entry set up.
- Receives and reviews new requisition requests daily using the VMS tool.
- Enters the requisition into the CM system promptly and accurately.
- Validates entries to ensure accuracy.
- Interacts and coordinates with the Program Managers and Advisory Consultants frequently to communicate questions and receive updates on current requisition activity
- Updates the requisition record as directed by the Program Managers and/or Advisory Consultants to include changes, cancellation, and status changes.
- Maintains thorough and accurate documentation on any end-user interactions.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in Spanish/Italian
- Work experience in recruitment is an asset (in-house, RPO, MSP or Core HR)
- Skilled in communicating effectively in writing and verbally, both in one-on-one and in group settings, with both internal and external audiences
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously
- Possess data entry, analytical, and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Eager to learn and develop