Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Swedish
- Answering inbound calls from patients, healthcare professionals and other reporters of issues and queries.
- Accurate case logging in our CRM system.
- Updating cases with new information.
- Taking accurate, verbatim notes.
- Continued self-learning of all new processes and policies.
- Work alongside Safety and Branding Teams to enable excellent consumer care.
- At all times demonstrating best in class consumer service and professionalism in your role.
- Any other duties as required by the department – flexibility and accuracy are key.
You will offer an excellent support service to our consumers and colleagues in other departments.
Answering calls and emails daily, performing follow ups, transferring consumers to other teams as needed, escalating cases as required and ensuring our service is best in class.
• Desire to provide an excellent consumer experience.
• Flexible and able to work on own initiative.
• Excellent team player.
• Highly computer literate.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
• Superb interpersonal skills.