Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
SMB Lead Development Representative are the first point of call for many customers and as a result are key players in the Customer Experience (CX) process and are part of the Direct Response Team (DRT). Lead Development Representatives assist customers from the major IT companies in the world to find the best solution to their IT system needs and help them implement this using the BANT sales techniques. This role is a Full Sales Cycle position, dealing with SMB clients.
- Ability to successfully follow up with pre-generated leads via the phone/email daily, turning these leads into sales opportunities.
- Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward clients and coworkers.
- Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, timeframe and decision-maker, using the BANT process.
- Having a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing and upselling purposes.
- Meeting regular quotas of calls and qualified leads and negotiated closes.
- Communicating information about calls and deal progress accurately and effectively to management and clients.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Manage client and interprofessional relationships including- Clients, Partner, Stakeholders, Account Managers and Business Development Representatives.
Skills & Qualifications
- Some sales or customer facing experience is a huge plus, we are looking for people with a good “seller” mentality, this can come from a variety of backgrounds.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required in the language of the market you’ll be working.
- General knowledge of the IT industry and leading products strongly preferred.
- The ability to learn quickly, and retain knowledge, is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required.
- Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent is preferred.
- Follow all N3 Information Security policies and processes as required per the job function/role of this position.
Personal & Professional Profile
THRIVES in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity and challenges aren’t viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities!
Employees have grown within N3 into leadership roles to include President, VPs, Strategic Directors, Program Managers, Inside Sales Team Managers, Team Leads, Project Managers and Peer Mentors.