Where: Glasgow (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
Are you a fluent Spanish speaker who has experience of providing front-line customer support to customers? Are you looking for an opportunity to work for a brilliant company with an excellent culture with great routes for personal development and progression?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company who are highly regarded in their sector. Working in a busy contact centre environment you will be taking ownership of tasks and act proactively at all times whilst providing excellent customer service.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity working core business hours Monday-Friday.
Are you who we’re looking for?
- Fluent in Spanish and English Languages (both written and orally)
- Experience working within a busy contact centre environment, providing front line support for customers and clients
- Excellent communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Time and diary management to ensure all targets and achieved
- Knowledge of CRM processes and systems is desired
- Can work well individually and as part of a wider team environment
- Experience providing excellent customer service daily
- Building knowledge of new processes and procedures
What is the day to day like?
- You will be the first point of contact for key business contacts and stakeholders
- Managing inbound and outbound calls daily
- Collecting and entering data accurately on the CRM databases
- Working towards and achieving all set targets and KPI’s
- Working towards 1st call resolution daily
- Collaborating within a wider team environment
- Handling all customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner, escalating when appropriate
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with prospective and existing customers and clients