Where: Vilnius (Lithuania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Italian
What you’ll be doing:
- A lot of listening, responding and mediating between our international guests and partners to resolve issues.
- Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English and Italian.
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service.
What you need to do it:
- Written and oral fluency in English and Italian.
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
- A positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Intermediate IT skills.
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages