Where: Bucharest (Romania)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
We at the “Certification Team” manage third party content for Amazon Alexa. We drive the entire certification process from the moment a developer submits the content to the moment it is put up on the store. We are also making sure our customers enjoy the high quality experience for Amazon customers even after that.
As a Content Test Specialist you will work on testing Alexa Skills, both manually and with automated tools. Content Test Specialists at Amazon are capable of taking up tasks of test case execution from start to completion with minimal help. You would be responsible for understanding the product in detail and updating the test case tool with the test results. You will manage new submissions and re-submissions to include record creation, record management, download, install, test and validation of the digital content to ensure it meets Amazon’s high quality bar. Above all, you will play a vital role in helping us meet our content selection expansion goals while protecting our high-quality customer experience.
Main Role Responsibilities:
· Perform test instruction and report results accurately
· Review and own updates to the test plan on an ongoing basis
· Use software tools to collect data and comply with the processes of the organization
· Own the daily targets for internal and external customers.
· Mentor new team members as needed
· Proficient in Spanish and English languages, both verbal and written skills. Minimum certification : C1.
· Full time Graduate in technology, arts, commerce or equivalent job experience.
· Ability to understand basics of software testing and hardware devices like tablets and smartphones.
· Comfortable communicating on emails and across multiple-management levels.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Attention to details and ability to root cause important issues impacting process or customers.
· Should be able to deal with ambiguity.
· Prior work experience in testing and/or operations
· Strong working knowledge of basic business software like Word, Excel etc.
· Knowledge of web technologies like basic HTML, CSS etc. or Software testing environment.
· Knowledge of gaming software or Mobile Apps, Android OS.