Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
Your main responsibility will be to assist members of the Domestika community and maintain a high level of satisfaction among users. A high level, preferably bilingual, of English and Spanish is essential.
We are looking for people who enjoy direct communication and speaking with creatives from all over the world. You will be the connection between Domestika and its members: feedback from each of them is essential for improving the community experience.
Domestika is one of the fastest-growing, leading creative communities in the creative industry. We produce the best courses, with the best professionals and we like to tell everyone what we do with pride.
The company is based in San Francisco, California. Our team is in 9 countries. Domestika has the support of one of the most important investors in the Silicon Valley (USA).
What will you do as a Community Support Agent at Domestika?
- Taking care of community members, you will be the voice for thousands of people who form part of it.
- Informing, guiding and inspiring members to continue learning and participating in Domestika.
- Analyzing and solving cases through the platform, with the goal of improving the user experience within the community.
- Providing the team with regular feedback on how to improve Domestika from a community perspective.
- Forming of the Community Support team, where you can research and ask about any problem you are not very familiar with.
- Experience with online user support.
- Ability to anticipate and work autonomously.
- Excellent communication skills to relate to a diverse, creative and global community.
- Native English. Bilingual Spanish.
- Excellent writing and spelling.
- Ability to prioritize and manage different tasks simultaneously, on tight deadlines.
- Availability to work on rotating shifts (Once a month approximately).
What do we offer in return?
- Working at renowned company in the creative industry.
- Forming part of a fun, creative, collaborative and multicultural team.
- A fair compensation, based on your experience.