Where: Tel Aviv (Israel)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
This person will be responsible for coordinating and optimizing content for social media across various platforms, assist in the production of graphics and videos for marketing (in particular social media content), and identify opportunities for content creation that advance Lumen’s brand and goals.
This role will also be responsible for maintaining and expanding our affiliate outreach and engagement. The ideal candidate will have 2-6 years of experience in social media content creation, be a native English speaker, and possess excellent writing skills.
We are looking for a creative self-starter who is passionate about health and fitness.
- Implement and manage our social media outlets
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest social media best practices and technologies
- Attend conferences/events as needed (mainly US)
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor social SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with affiliates, industry professionals and influencers via social media to onboard them to our affiliate program and create a strong network
What Are We Looking For
- 2 -6 years of experience as a Social Media Specialist or similar role
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, and other social media best practices
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with web design and publishing
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal, presentation and communication skills