Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
At Booking.com, we’re not just a platform for booking accommodation – we’re the technology that makes travel easier. We’re the thrill of the first night in a new place. The excitement of the next morning. The friends you make. The journeys you take. The sights you see. And the food you sample. We make it easier for everyone to experience the world.
No one understands this better than our customer service teams. We’re tech-savvy travel lovers with a passion for helping people. We work together closely, no matter what language we speak or country we’re from, we’re there for each other as much as we are for our customers. We’re a customer service family.
You’ll need to be compassionate and patient – helping others isn’t always easy – but you love it, so you roll up your sleeves and do whatever you can. Curious is your middle name and you have a passion for exploring. You know the joy and frustration of travel because you’ve lived it. You’re adaptable, thrive on change and solving problems in two languages is your kind of challenge – plus, you speak Arabic fluently and have good written and spoken English.
Become a member of our CS family.
- Monthly salary: 2190 euro base plus 8% holiday pay, based on 40 Hours.
- In addition – 20% extra pay for hours worked after 7pm, 60% for hours at the weekend, and 80% for hours after 7pm at weekends. We also pay an additional 100% on public holidays.
- Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
- 29 Days of Holiday for you to do your own travel.
- Booking.com discount for you, your family and friends.
- Delicious catered lunches or dinners (depending on shift).
- A working schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- A huge platform for learning and development.
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses.
- Health Insurance Discounts
- Contributory pension plan
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from all over the planet.
- * We have different shifts available for this specific job opportunity and your shift preference will be taken into consideration
- A lot of listening, responding and mediating between our international guests and partners to resolve issues.
- Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English and Arabic
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service.
Skills you’ll need:
- Written and oral fluency in English and Arabic.
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
- A positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Intermediate IT skills.
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-paced, international environment where you’ll embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages